The Silfab Organization
The company’s founders have extensive experience in the PV industry and have partnered with industry‐leading engineering firms and equipment providers to establish a team with knowledge and demonstrated success across the entire photovoltaic value chain. Its founding partners include Franco Traverso, an Italian pioneer in the solar energy industry, Pan Asia Solar Ltd., whose principals co‐founded some of the most successful listed PV businesses, including the subsidiary solar cell manufacturer Sunrise Global Solar Energy, and Sino‐American‐Silicon Products Inc., a stock‐market listed provider of premium silicon wafers to the photovoltaic and semiconductor industries.
Silfab Partners with Worldwide Industry Leaders
Company Activities & Know How
- Silfab Solar Inc.
- Module production 300 MW/y
- Silfab S.r.l.
- Full PV value chain engineering
- R&D high-efficiency cells
- 9N polysilicon manufacturing
- P e N ingots and wafer manufacturing
- Solaris d.o.o.
- Technology transfer
- Trading on raw materials and equipment
- Solar Farms
- Engineering and financing
- Green energy production 15 MWp
240 Courtneypark Drive East, Mississauga, Ontario, Canada L5T 2S5
Tel +1 905-255-2501 Fax +1 905-696-0267